The latest edition of the Budget Trends magazine. In this issue, you will read about the state of Uganda’s energy sector, the various opportunities and challenges that exist within the sector and what it all means for the country’s economic growth prospects.
You will also among others read about the implications of Uganda’s place at the recent World Bank ease of doing business report.
Leave a comment
- Finance Minister Presents UGX 40.3 Trillion Budget
- Stop Domestic Borrowing-CSOs tell Government
- URA records Shs300b surplus
- Ministry of Finance, URA organise exhibition to sensitise citizens on national budgeting process
- Govt, Civil Society Commend Strides Made Towards Inclusive budgetary process
- CSOs Call for Salary Review Commission, Commend Govt for Budget Transparency