The latest edition of the Budget Trends magazine. In this issue, you will read about the state of Uganda’s energy sector, the various opportunities and challenges that exist within the sector and what it all means for the country’s economic growth prospects.
You will also among others read about the implications of Uganda’s place at the recent World Bank ease of doing business report.
Leave a comment
- Leaders ask Ugandans to play active role in improving water, sanitation services
- Civil Society challenge health sector financing priorities, service delivery
- Budget Trends Magazine, March 2019
- Anchoring Gender and Equity In Ugandas Public Finance Management Law
- Effecting Minimum Wage will help reduce poverty levels, says Workers MP
- Plan to recruit additional 22,000 teachers in FY 2019/20 applauded by CSOs