Local government officials and community members in the eastern Ugandan districts of Katakwi and Kaberamaido have called for increased funding towards gender mainstreaming and creation of shelters to support Gender Based Violence (GBV) victims and reduce the prevalence of the practice.
Leave a comment
- Leaders ask Ugandans to play active role in improving water, sanitation services
- Civil Society challenge health sector financing priorities, service delivery
- Budget Trends Magazine, March 2019
- Anchoring Gender and Equity In Ugandas Public Finance Management Law
- Effecting Minimum Wage will help reduce poverty levels, says Workers MP
- Plan to recruit additional 22,000 teachers in FY 2019/20 applauded by CSOs