Local government officials and community members in the eastern Ugandan districts of Katakwi and Kaberamaido have called for increased funding towards gender mainstreaming and creation of shelters to support Gender Based Violence (GBV) victims and reduce the prevalence of the practice.
Leave a comment
- CSOs highlight low attention to Special Needs Education, poor schools inspection
- Reconsider Health Sector Budget reduction, Civil Society tells government
- Civil Society advise government to invest in private sector competitiveness
- Ugandas poor to pay heavy toll as govt sets eyes on rising public debt
- Economist urges restraint about Ugandas economic growth prospects
- Gov’t agencies, authorities merger a hoax – civil society