Local government officials and community members in the eastern Ugandan districts of Katakwi and Kaberamaido have called for increased funding towards gender mainstreaming and creation of shelters to support Gender Based Violence (GBV) victims and reduce the prevalence of the practice.
Leave a comment
- Finance Minister Presents UGX 40.3 Trillion Budget
- Stop Domestic Borrowing-CSOs tell Government
- URA records Shs300b surplus
- Ministry of Finance, URA organise exhibition to sensitise citizens on national budgeting process
- Govt, Civil Society Commend Strides Made Towards Inclusive budgetary process
- CSOs Call for Salary Review Commission, Commend Govt for Budget Transparency