Local government officials and community members in the eastern Ugandan districts of Katakwi and Kaberamaido have called for increased funding towards gender mainstreaming and creation of shelters to support Gender Based Violence (GBV) victims and reduce the prevalence of the practice.
Leave a comment
- Changes in levy on mobile money withdrawals to wait till law is gazetted – Minister
- Civil society organisation scoops consumers top choice awards
- CSBAG Scoops Prestigious Consumers Top Choice Award
- CSBAG Scoops Prestigious Award For Mobile Money Campaign
- Budget Trends Magazine October 2018
- Economists advise Government on investment areas for youth empowerment