The Uganda National Meteorological Authority has warned about heavy rains and thunderstorms as we go into the second rainy season September to December.
This warning brings to mind the kind of disasters experienced almost every year. These include flooding and landslides.
A recent study by Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) and Oxfam Uganda revealed that these types of disasters had the greatest catastrophic, displacement and damage/loss effects on Ugandans between 2012 and 2017…..
Leave a comment
- Official makes call for review of agriculture financing framework
- Central Bank cautions on risks to projected rise in economic growth
- Budget Trends Magazine,February 2019
- Development activity allocations set to reduce 63.6bn next financial year
- What CSOs wish for the Agriculture Sector Budget in FY 2019/20
- Economist advises on floating UBD shares to boost domestic direct investment