We are pleased to bring you our latest edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will read about the state of Domestic Revenue Mobilisation and the various opportunities and challenges that exist for Uganda.
You will also read about subject matter interviews from a technical and. Read more here
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20