We are pleased to bring you our latest edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will read about the state of Domestic Revenue Mobilisation and the various opportunities and challenges that exist for Uganda.
You will also read about subject matter interviews from a technical and legislative aspect.
Leave a comment
- Civil Society challenge Government to maintain Village Health Teams
- CSOs propose new measures, ask Parliament to drop 0.5% tax on Mobile Money
- New Insights on the Impact of Tax on Mobile Money Value Transactions
- Budget trends Magazine, July 2018
- Civil Society to meet with Finance Committee this week over Excise Duty Amendment Bill
- Minister Kasaija to meet with Finance Committee this week over Mobile Money tax Bill