There has been uproar this week after taxes slapped on mobile money transactions and social media platforms went into effect on July 1. The government has been forced to revise mobile money taxes while ministers have been locked in a blame game. Solomon Arinaitwe talked to Julius Mukunda, the executive director of the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG).
Leave a comment
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20
- Over 28 billion Youth Livelihood Funds to be lost, Audit report reveals
- CSOs want Cost of Electricity Reduced by 50%