There has been uproar this week after taxes slapped on mobile money transactions and social media platforms went into effect on July 1. The government has been forced to revise mobile money taxes while ministers have been locked in a blame game. Solomon Arinaitwe talked to Julius Mukunda, the executive director of the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG).
Leave a comment
- Changes in levy on mobile money withdrawals to wait till law is gazetted – Minister
- Civil society organisation scoops consumers top choice awards
- CSBAG Scoops Prestigious Consumers Top Choice Award
- CSBAG Scoops Prestigious Award For Mobile Money Campaign
- Budget Trends Magazine October 2018
- Economists advise Government on investment areas for youth empowerment