There has been uproar this week after taxes slapped on mobile money transactions and social media platforms went into effect on July 1. The government has been forced to revise mobile money taxes while ministers have been locked in a blame game. Solomon Arinaitwe talked to Julius Mukunda, the executive director of the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG).
Leave a comment
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency
- Mobile money tax is being reviewed by Govt, says Prime Minister Rugunda