There has been uproar this week after taxes slapped on mobile money transactions and social media platforms went into effect on July 1. The government has been forced to revise mobile money taxes while ministers have been locked in a blame game. Solomon Arinaitwe talked to Julius Mukunda, the executive director of the Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG).
Leave a comment
- CSOs highlight low attention to Special Needs Education, poor schools inspection
- Reconsider Health Sector Budget reduction, Civil Society tells government
- Civil Society advise government to invest in private sector competitiveness
- Ugandas poor to pay heavy toll as govt sets eyes on rising public debt
- Economist urges restraint about Ugandas economic growth prospects
- Gov’t agencies, authorities merger a hoax – civil society