Read The Full Story
The Minister of Finance, Mr Matia Kasaija, yesterday said the one per cent tax on Mobile Money passed by Parliament last week is different from what Cabinet and the ruling NRM party caucus had initially agreed upon.
Leave a comment
- Is heavy investment in roads, power a solution to poverty?
- Heavy domestic arrears crowd 2018/19 budget
- Kasaija disowns new tax on Mobile Money
- Civil Society pins Government on 1% tax on mobile money transactions
- Social Development, Trade and Tourism still among least funded in FY2018/19 Budget
- Cashless payment showing marked growth, says BoU