Read The Full Story
Mr. Kakonge told journalists, that mobile money had reduced criminality related to petty cash thefts in homes and societies and taxing mobile money transactions will bring back the burden of people losing their money to thieves.
Leave a comment
- Is heavy investment in roads, power a solution to poverty?
- Heavy domestic arrears crowd 2018/19 budget
- Kasaija disowns new tax on Mobile Money
- Civil Society pins Government on 1% tax on mobile money transactions
- Social Development, Trade and Tourism still among least funded in FY2018/19 Budget
- Cashless payment showing marked growth, says BoU