Read The Full Story
Civil Societies under the umbrella body of Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) have advised government on various means it can generate revenue from Mobile Money other than imposing a 1% taxation from the financial service.
Leave a comment
- Is heavy investment in roads, power a solution to poverty?
- Heavy domestic arrears crowd 2018/19 budget
- Kasaija disowns new tax on Mobile Money
- Civil Society pins Government on 1% tax on mobile money transactions
- Social Development, Trade and Tourism still among least funded in FY2018/19 Budget
- Cashless payment showing marked growth, says BoU