We are pleased to bring you the fourth edition of the Budget Trends magazine. In this issue, you will read about public financing for agriculture, including local government grants to the agriculture sector among others. You can also read about an interview with the Chairperson of the Agriculture Committee of Parliament as she discusses a range of issues regarding the sector.
Leave a comment
- Central Bank cautions on risks to projected rise in economic growth
- Budget Trends Magazine,February 2019
- Development activity allocations set to reduce 63.6bn next financial year
- What CSOs wish for the Agriculture Sector Budget in FY 2019/20
- Economist advises on floating UBD shares to boost domestic direct investment
- Civil Society Discussing District Budget Framework Paper FY 2019 – 20 on Voice of Kigezi, Kabale