We are pleased to bring you the fourth edition of the Budget Trends magazine. In this issue, you will read about public financing for agriculture, including local government grants to the agriculture sector among others. You can also read about an interview with the Chairperson of the Agriculture Committee of Parliament as she discusses a range of issues regarding the sector.
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20