We are pleased to bring you the fourth edition of the Budget Trends magazine. In this issue, you will read about public financing for agriculture, including local government grants to the agriculture sector among others. You can also read about an interview with the Chairperson of the Agriculture Committee of Parliament as she discusses a range of issues regarding the sector.
Leave a comment
- GBV cases on the rise as corruption, low funding hinder justice for victims
- Calls made for more funding, shelters to support victims of GBV
- Budget Trends Magazine, September 2018
- Expert calls for revision of Local Service Tax to close Local govt revenue gaps
- Youth Budget Advocates develop road-maps to influence Local Gov’t service delivery
- Finance ministry reviewing training modalities for district officials