Someone from the banks must be financing this whole mess of over taxation on mobile money. As CSOs,we shall fight the battle till everything is in order. Those were some of the words spoken by Julius Mukunda,the Executive Director for Civil societies Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) in a press briefing that took place at their offices in Ntinda,to address about their stand on Mobile money taxation.
Leave a comment
- Civil Society challenge Government to maintain Village Health Teams
- CSOs propose new measures, ask Parliament to drop 0.5% tax on Mobile Money
- New Insights on the Impact of Tax on Mobile Money Value Transactions
- Budget trends Magazine, July 2018
- Civil Society to meet with Finance Committee this week over Excise Duty Amendment Bill
- Minister Kasaija to meet with Finance Committee this week over Mobile Money tax Bill