Someone from the banks must be financing this whole mess of over taxation on mobile money. As CSOs,we shall fight the battle till everything is in order. Those were some of the words spoken by Julius Mukunda,the Executive Director for Civil societies Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) in a press briefing that took place at their offices in Ntinda,to address about their stand on Mobile money taxation.
Leave a comment
- CSOs highlight low attention to Special Needs Education, poor schools inspection
- Reconsider Health Sector Budget reduction, Civil Society tells government
- Civil Society advise government to invest in private sector competitiveness
- Ugandas poor to pay heavy toll as govt sets eyes on rising public debt
- Economist urges restraint about Ugandas economic growth prospects
- Gov’t agencies, authorities merger a hoax – civil society