The Office of the Auditor General (OAG) has lashed out at the Government for not implementing recommendations in it reports.
Over 100 reports have been produced and only a handful has been discussed. Interest (court and compensation wards) is growing, yet discussion of reports is not taken seriously. Auditor General Reports discussed are not tabled, Stephen Kateregga, the director value for money directorate OAG said. Read a full story
Leave a comment
- Governments 0.5% tax proposal on Mobile Money is still harmful, says Civil Society
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency