Director of Value for Money at Office of the Auditor General (OAG), Mr Stephen Kateregga, has revealed that Hoima Municipality is the dirtiest town in Uganda. Mr Kateregga, while citing excerpts of the report on how Local Governments use funds allocated to them, said Hoima town tops the list of dirtiest town in Uganda followed by Tororo and Gulu Municipalities. Read More here
Leave a comment
- Tax proposals: Is government closing revenue collection gaps?
- CSOs ask govt to support local firms on infrastructure projects
- CSOs ask Govt to Recapitalize Uganda Development Bank
- Developing countries urged to invest in human capital development
- Q&A on the CSBAG session at the WB/IMF Spring meetings
- CSBAG calls for Prioritization of Critical Sector Programmes in FY 2019/20