Director of Value for Money at Office of the Auditor General (OAG), Mr Stephen Kateregga, has revealed that Hoima Municipality is the dirtiest town in Uganda. Mr Kateregga, while citing excerpts of the report on how Local Governments use funds allocated to them, said Hoima town tops the list of dirtiest town in Uganda followed by Tororo and Gulu Municipalities. Read More here
Leave a comment
- Governments 0.5% tax proposal on Mobile Money is still harmful, says Civil Society
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency