Click to Download Full Update
The Parliamentary committee on the National Economy last week rejected the approval of Sh736b domestic loan by the government for statutory payments, including salaries and wages arguing that the justification for the loan is not satisfactory.
Leave a comment
- Civil Society, Mobile Money dealers petition Parliament over new tax proposal
- Civil Society demands scrapping off mobile money tax
- Governments 0.5% tax proposal on Mobile Money is still harmful, says Civil Society
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing