We are pleased to bring you the second edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will read about the CSBAGs efforts towards improving public participation in the budgeting process. Among others, you can also read about the link between high levels of corruption and NGO crackdowns.
Leave a comment
- Financial Year 2018/19 Budget revised to Shs31.87trillion due to omissions
- Budget Trends Magazine April 2018
- Civil Society ask Govt to cut appetite on luxury expenditure to improve service delivery
- Toro, Bunyoro join other regions to reject proposed tax on mobile money transaction
- Eastern region leaders, CSOs challenge proposed 1% tax on mobile money transactions
- Karamoja leaders, CSOs reject proposal for 1% tax on mobile money transaction