We are pleased to bring you the second edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will read about the CSBAGs efforts towards improving public participation in the budgeting process. Among others, you can also read about the link between high levels of corruption and NGO crackdowns.
Leave a comment
- Leaders ask Ugandans to play active role in improving water, sanitation services
- Civil Society challenge health sector financing priorities, service delivery
- Budget Trends Magazine, March 2019
- Anchoring Gender and Equity In Ugandas Public Finance Management Law
- Effecting Minimum Wage will help reduce poverty levels, says Workers MP
- Plan to recruit additional 22,000 teachers in FY 2019/20 applauded by CSOs