We are pleased to bring you the second edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will read about the CSBAGs efforts towards improving public participation in the budgeting process. Among others, you can also read about the link between high levels of corruption and NGO crackdowns.
Leave a comment
- CSOs highlight low attention to Special Needs Education, poor schools inspection
- Reconsider Health Sector Budget reduction, Civil Society tells government
- Civil Society advise government to invest in private sector competitiveness
- Ugandas poor to pay heavy toll as govt sets eyes on rising public debt
- Economist urges restraint about Ugandas economic growth prospects
- Gov’t agencies, authorities merger a hoax – civil society