We are pleased to bring you the second edition of theBudgetTrendsmagazine. In this issue, you will read about the CSBAGs efforts towards improving public participation in the budgeting process. Among others, you can also read about the link between high levels of corruption and NGO crackdowns.
Leave a comment
- Governments 0.5% tax proposal on Mobile Money is still harmful, says Civil Society
- Spending on MPs security will hurt economy and disrupt budget process – Economist
- Is Musevenis proposal on snipers for MPs workable?
- Civil Society asks Government to organise national dialogue on budget financing
- Finance releases shs 4.3 trillion for quarter one accounting officers cautioned on arrears
- CSBAG calls for sanctions as Muhakanizi pushes for govt transparency