Date(s) - 16 August, 2018 - 17 August, 2018
Categories No Categories
The Ministry of Agriculture is in the process of reviewing its sector performance for FY 2017/18 in preparation for FY 2019/20 budgeting under the Joint Agriculture Sector Annual Review (JASAR), as part of the budget process. This is majorly to enable the JASAR outcomes to inform the agricultural sector report to feed into the Government Annual Performance Report (GAPR) and Cabinet Retreat for the GAPR 2018 planned for early September 2018; and the 2019/20 sector priorities and budgets. This process brings together different stakeholders, including Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), development partners, government Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
This year, the Ministry of Agriculture in partnership with Non State Actors (NSAs) is organizing a regional JASAR at Wash and Wills Hotel in Mbale district on 16th and 17th August 2018, in the eastern part of the country.
Leave a comment
- Finance Minister Presents UGX 40.3 Trillion Budget
- Stop Domestic Borrowing-CSOs tell Government
- URA records Shs300b surplus
- Ministry of Finance, URA organise exhibition to sensitise citizens on national budgeting process
- Govt, Civil Society Commend Strides Made Towards Inclusive budgetary process
- CSOs Call for Salary Review Commission, Commend Govt for Budget Transparency