Date(s) - 16 August, 2018 - 17 August, 2018
Categories No Categories
The Ministry of Agriculture is in the process of reviewing its sector performance for FY 2017/18 in preparation for FY 2019/20 budgeting under the Joint Agriculture Sector Annual Review (JASAR), as part of the budget process. This is majorly to enable the JASAR outcomes to inform the agricultural sector report to feed into the Government Annual Performance Report (GAPR) and Cabinet Retreat for the GAPR 2018 planned for early September 2018; and the 2019/20 sector priorities and budgets. This process brings together different stakeholders, including Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), development partners, government Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
This year, the Ministry of Agriculture in partnership with Non State Actors (NSAs) is organizing a regional JASAR at Wash and Wills Hotel in Mbale district on 16th and 17th August 2018, in the eastern part of the country.
Leave a comment
- Civil Society challenge Government to maintain Village Health Teams
- CSOs propose new measures, ask Parliament to drop 0.5% tax on Mobile Money
- New Insights on the Impact of Tax on Mobile Money Value Transactions
- Budget trends Magazine, July 2018
- Civil Society to meet with Finance Committee this week over Excise Duty Amendment Bill
- Minister Kasaija to meet with Finance Committee this week over Mobile Money tax Bill