Date(s) - 14 June, 2018
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
CSOs will gather in Mbale, Mbarar, and Gulu to listen to Budget speech on 14th June 2018 and thereafter analyse the Budget.
Leave a comment
- Is heavy investment in roads, power a solution to poverty?
- Heavy domestic arrears crowd 2018/19 budget
- Kasaija disowns new tax on Mobile Money
- Civil Society pins Government on 1% tax on mobile money transactions
- Social Development, Trade and Tourism still among least funded in FY2018/19 Budget
- Cashless payment showing marked growth, says BoU